i have oodles of photos to post here but being that we move in less than 48 hours, i must hold off for now.
soon though! oh so soon!
photos to look forward to:
my visit with betsy in santa cruz, ca.
andy's art on display on alberta street.
the move and new apartment.
wish us luck --- on second thought, wish us endurance! :)
2 comments:
I will be waiting and watching - though I understand the dynamics of moving and nesting, and am very sure that you are already busy unpacking and putting things away. Have you gotten to the place yet where you stand hopelessly in the middle of the room, and say to each other, "Where on earth are we gonna PUT all this junk???"
We met yesterday with Pittsburg's outgoing CO - she had a gift for us. She had taken a picture of everyone in the congregation, put them together in a book with address labels with personal contact information, and spent an hour talking to us about each family. Pretty cool.
Hugs and kisses!
Sigh... I am still waiting...
Post a Comment