05 August 2008



Praise. The. Lord.

yes, this is to mean our bags arrived today. :)

andy thought they needed scolding.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deborah Gugala said...

hooray for clean underwear. and deodorant, if you get my drift...

James said...

YEAH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Liz! And Andy! Hi...we never met. Anywho, I am so glad to see you are posting on your blog...I bookmarked it a long time ago and have been waiting :) I finally remembered to check it. I am so glad you are there, settled in, and doing well. We miss you here at work...things are all hectic again up front, but oh well. I look forward to taking this adventure vicariously through you!
Take care of each other!
Jen Peterson

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!! With neither airlines taking responsibility for being willing to forward on your lost bags when found, well i was a bit worried you would get them at all!!
I felt so badly i did not encourage you to pack a change of clothes in your carry on as i always do when traveling to africa but all turned out after all!!
GOD IS GOOD!!