morrison seems to have a keen emphasis on art. very cool and very rare. a hallway in the new'er' science building. the courtyard next to the science building. a large palm at the entrance to the school.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what a beautiful school and property!!Thanks for all the great photos- makes us onlookers feel like we can really see a bit of what you actually see!
I love that you have palm trees at your school - they make me happy and I hope they do the same for you :) The school grounds do look great. Hey, so I saw on the Today Show that you can use dragon fruit in smoothies - just thought I'd pass it on to you, who may actually buy dragon fruit. Which looks pretty awesome by the way. Keep pressing on.
2 comments:
what a beautiful school and property!!Thanks for all the great photos- makes us onlookers feel like we can really see a bit of what you actually see!
I love that you have palm trees at your school - they make me happy and I hope they do the same for you :)
The school grounds do look great. Hey, so I saw on the Today Show that you can use dragon fruit in smoothies - just thought I'd pass it on to you, who may actually buy dragon fruit. Which looks pretty awesome by the way. Keep pressing on.
Post a Comment